Subscribing to Pro, Insight, Analyze or Innovate pricing plans you can give users different levels of access to topics in your account:
Manage topic — full management, including settings;
Markup — work with the mentions.
Read only — view topic without settings.
Forbidden — without access to the topic.
Creating topics — for a user with «Member» access, you can enable or disable the ability to create a new topic.
To activate the "Access right to topic permissions" feature (disabled by default):
1. Navigate to your Account Settings.
2. On the "Account info" tab, activate "Access right to topic permissions."
To set up access levels for a new user:
1. In the "Users" tab in your account settings, select "Add user."
2. By default, all users are created as "Admin" — with full access to all topics and data in the account. To configure permission levels for the user, select the “Member” access type (toggle off).
Select whether the user can create new topics.
Learn the difference between "Member" and "Admin" user types here.
3. Set up the new Member's permissions: choose which topics this user can access and which actions they can perform (view topic, process mentions, modify the search query, etc.).
☝️ You can modify permission levels for any previously created user in the "Users" section of your account settings.