How to add a new user: video instruction
How to add a new user: text guide
2. Press the "Add user" button.
3. Fill in information about the user and set the new user's permission level by selecting the User Type: Admin or Member.
☝️ Topic permissions are available for Analyze and Innovate pricing plans.
Admin has administrator access to everything in the account.
A Member does not have access to the "Account Settings" section.
If you have the "Set permissions" function enabled, Members cannot delete topics created by other users.
4. Press the "Add user" button.
5. Done, an invitation letter will be sent to the e-mail of the new user that you specified. To log into the account, the user needs to click "Set up your profile" and create a password.
🔥 There is no limit to the number of users on your account.
How to delete users or change their data
1. Navigate to "Account Settings".
2. Go to the "Users" tab.
☝️ Only users with the "Manager" user type can delete or manage users in the account.
3. Click on the “Edit” or “Delete” icon and make the necessary changes.
☝️ You cannot change the user's e-mail, instead, you need to make another access to a new e-mail.
Which team members should have access to your account?
Customer Service or Support teams can quickly respond to brand mentions and customer complaints.
Marketers use social media monitoring to uncover consumer insights and track marketing campaign performance.
PR specialists track brand reputation and watch for any social media crises.
HR specialists track the brand's image as an employer.
Sales representatives can use social media to find new clients, who may be interested in your company's products or services.
Research departments can analyze the audience's perception of your products or services, and how it compares to your competitors.
You can find more examples of how professionals from various fields use social media monitoring on our blog.