To download data from your monitoring topic in an Excel-friendly file:
1. Сlick on the "Create report" button next to the calendar.
2. In the dropdown menu, select the export format that works for you
- Dashboard — graphs and metrics in your topic, top-1000 mentions by engagement;
- Mentions (each export fits up to 1,000,000 mentions);
- Mentions with full text (each export fits up to 10,000 mentions).
💡If you need to export more mentions, export each batch of data separately. For example, instead of exporting data for an entire 30-day month, download 3 separate data sets for each of the 10 days.
3. Your report will be generated right away. As soon as it's ready for download, you can find it in the "Export" folder in your main menu.
If you need a specific set of data, apply the necessary filters to your mention stream before exporting.
💣By the way, you can export a list of authors in your monitoring topic in the "Authors" section.