Integrations allow you to send YouScan mentions to other tools that your team may already be using to interact with customers. You can set up notifications to be sent to your integrated tools automatically or manually.
YouScan can send notifications to such tools as Slack, Telegram, Zendesk, Freshdesk, UseDesk, HelpDeskEddy, Creatio and many others.
It takes two steps to set up an integration:
Step 1: Add a new integration
Click on the tool to get step-by-step instructions for setting up the integration:
After the integration has been successfully added, you can set up notifications to be sent there automatically by following a set of rules, or manually.
Step 2: Set up notifications to be sent to the integrated tool automatically according to a set of rules
Using the «Rules» function, you can set up conditions to automatically send notifications to a different tool. For example, you can send all mentions from Twitter and Facebook to a Slack channel.
- Select the desired conditions (filters) in the mention stream for messages that you would want to be sent to integrations automatically. In our example, these are Facebook and Twitter mentions;
- Click «Select all» above the mention stream;
- Select «Create rule with this filter»;
- In the pop-up window that appears, select «Add action»;
- In the dropdown menu, select «Send to integrated service»;
- If the topic is set up with more than one integration, specify which one you'd like to receive notifications;
- Select «Create rule».
You're all done! Now, all Neutral mentions will be automatically forwarded to your Slack channel, so you can always stay on top of the content that concerns your audience.
How to manually send notifications to integrated tools
You can also send individual mentions manually:
Which plans have access to integrations?
There is no limit to the number of integrations you can add to your account.
The number of rules for automatically sending notifications depends on your plan. For example, Pro plan subscribers can add up to 25 rules to each topic.
Access to integrations by plan:
- Messenger integrations (Slack, Telegram) are available to all subscribers.
- HelpDesk and CRM integrations are available to Pro subscribers and higher-tier plans.
- The custom Webhook integration is available to Insight plan subscribers.
We'd be happy to help you figure out integrations on your account! Get in touch with us via chat.